At JRH, we specialise in full borehole systems from design, supply and install. We provide systems to benefit your business and make you more profitable. We will find the water, drill the well, install full pumping systems to work for you, treat the water up to potable standards and supply around the site to where the water is needed.
We carry out the complete job from start to finish.
If the collected water needs to be stored for a period of time before use, JRH can do this. Firstly, with large-scale storage tanks and secondly treating the water to keep clean and fresh for 6 months without any water movement! Why not collect and store the water for times when you need it most? This is ideal for spraying, irrigation, livestock and fire water storage regulations.
- Sustainable source of water
- Design, supply, and install of full systems
- Full pump systems & water treatment up to potable standards
- Fast return on investment – 1 to 6 years average
- Water better for livestock and arable
- Come off mains water & chance to expand business/profit
Borehole system installed from scratch including full pumping system and water treatment for pigs
- Customer was using 12,000 L per day of mains water – now using 12,000 L per day of natural water for the same amount of pigs, at no extra cost
- At £2 per cube cost of mains water saving £24 per day by using borehole – SAVING £8760 over a year
- ROI is 1.6 years (this does not take into account the feed conversion benefits and health benefits)
- Can now expand per head of pigs without paying more for water = more profit !!!
- The pigs prefer the natural water and are gaining weight quicker = more profit !!!